Monday, July 27, 2009

My recent LIFE !! >_<

HI GUYS! Hmm..sorry i didnt update this blog for quite a while. Lots and load of work are waiting...
Things getting quite hectic which I think for the certain extend that I'm quite tired of those works..
Some of the symptoms are:

1. Not enough sleep.
2. Feel so tired that I think that I want to sleep for the whole day.


3. Feel like yelling, screaming , scolding, etc.. haha >_<
4. Feel like I want to leave all the work undone.
5. Wanted to watch movies and enjoys life as much as I can.

Huh, but that's all are just a symptoms.. This is my life now, I need to prevent it before it getting worse... "preventing is better than cure". So, I need to find ways to release tension, get myself pampered for a while.. I need not think so much actually.. It's all happen to you all too right? So, don't worry. just think that you can do it well..

Hmm.. bout science class... I love it very much.. The environment is not so tensed up... The teaching and learning process going on smoothly and we do have time to relax. For this course,we need to prepare a lesson plan and use CD-ROMs as a way to incorporate technology in teaching science. We are working hard on it, and hope my friends will present it well. We'll try our best even we are so tired to think of works... But, this is life. This is how we enjoy life as university students. So, to all my beloved friends, good luck to you all in everything you do.. Chaiiyokkk!!!!>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment